Collections & Recoveries
On-demand training on Collections & Recoveries fundamentals and best practice.
Tap into almost 20 years of Collections & Recoveries industry knowledge and expertise across various markets and territories.
Established in 2002, The Credit Academy offers a wide range of seminars focused on training of fundamentals and best practice across the credit lifecycle.
In all of The Credit Academy seminars, delegates are exposed to a series of presentations and case studies – all based on international best practices. Through this interactive approach, attendees are able to return to their work environment fully equipped to implement the best practices, tips and strategies covered in the seminars.
A series of specialist Collections & Recoveries seminars has been developed, ranging from one to three days and introductory level to advanced status. Through this series of seminars, experts in the Collections & Recoveries arena cover topics that are focused on practical industry issues.
Collections & Recoveries Seminars
All seminars are presented by Principa personnel, who all have extensive experience in the global consumer credit and collections industries. All presenters have an established track record of providing results-driven consulting and successful implementations of scoring, systems and strategies at a wide range of blue-chip clients.
Should you not find a course listing above that meets your training needs, please contact us to develop a bespoke course.
There is a minimum commitment of three consecutive days of seminars for bespoke training.
Popular configurations include:
- Best Practices Programme I
- Introduction to Scoring, Risk Management Best Practices
- New Accounts, Collections Management Best Practices
- Early Stage (5 days total)
- Best Practices Programme II
- Risk Management Best Practices
- Account Management, Collections Management Best Practices
- Late Stage, Performance Management Best Practices (5 days total)
- Scoring Best Practices Programme
- Introduction to Scoring, Scoring Best Practices
- New Accounts, Scoring Best Practices
- Account Management (5 days total)
- Profitability Best Practices Programme
- Scoring Best Practices
- Account Management, Profitability Best Practices (5 days total)
“Through the Credit Academy, Principa has successfully delivered practical credit risk training to our personnel in the past and we were very pleased with the results. This intensive training programme will equip our personnel with the skills needed to face the ever changing challenges of the South African financial services industry.”