SERVING 150 COMPANIES IN 30 COUNTRIES SINCE 1999
We are an international data analytics product and consulting company based in South Africa, and a member of the Transaction Capital Group.
Together, we'll work wonders.
We are an international data analytics company based in South Africa and a member company of the Transaction Capital Group.
Our data scientists, developers and consultants work together to develop data analytics products and solutions that derive answers, predictions and recommended actions from large and complex data sets for over 150 companies in 30 countries in Africa, Middle East and Europe.
We are experts in using data insights to predict human behaviour and drive the optimal outcome: from identifying the most profitable customers or account holders to target to identifying and targeting your most cost-effective marketing initiative for a defined market segment.
Our aim is to turn data into wisdom that enables companies to work wonders.
We take data, organise it into information, interpret the data and draw insights to give you an understanding of your current situation. We then apply our knowledge and experience to help you make decisions and develop strategies that improve or change your situation.
Together with our data analytics skills and products, industry experience, and technology we help companies work wonders.
Our Core Values
Our core values define how we work and how we interact with and treat each other and our clients.
- Client value creation We are committed to creating value for our clients in a tangible and measurable way. We measure our success by our clients’ success arising from our interventions.
- Integrity We will ensure absolute confidentiality of our clients’ information. We will act ethically and responsibly; deliver work of the highest quality and accuracy; and “deliver on time, right first time”.
- Respect for the individual We respect the abilities and beliefs of people that we meet and work with and treat people with due consideration regardless of their position. Constructive criticism and feedback is encouraged. We will deal with people in an open, honest and empathetic way and will be transparent in decision making and communication.
- Our People We will attract and develop the best talent for our business. We believe that teamwork and collaboration result in better solutions and opportunities. We support the people that we hire to enable them to be successful. We recognise - and are committed as a South African company - to redress the imbalances of our past and still maintain our consistently high standards. We do not compete against each other and rather provide coaching and development. We recognise that we are in a demanding profession and will provide people with appropriate support.
- Innovation We value new ideas and innovation and will maintain a constant awareness of trends and developments both locally and internationally. We recognise that diversity of experience, background, and expertise is essential to innovation.
- Performance We embrace accountability and strive to maintain a performance based culture in which we will reward outstanding performance and contributions.
The Principa Name
Our name, Principa, was inspired by our core strengths, values and aspirations:
- PRINCIPIA This speaks to our core strength of using advanced mathematical techniques (such as those described in Bertrand Russell's seminal work, Principia Mathematica) to draw data insights.
- PRINCIPLES This speaks to how our principles and our core values determine the path we take and decisions we make on a daily basis.
- PRINCIPAL This speaks to our aspiration of becoming our customers’ first choice in delivering data-driven strategies and the #1 Africa based data analytics, consulting and software company in terms of customer satisfaction and industry recognition for innovation.
- Commitment to confidentiality and integrity
- Proven track record – over 150 blue-chip client references
- Member of the Consumer Credit Association
- Member of the Institute of Credit Management in Southern Africa
- Member of the Transaction Capital Group