Credit Bureau and Data Hub
BridgeSmart is a credit bureau and data hub created to help you get the most out of bureau data. Connect to different bureaux, prevent unnecessary calls, integrate with a variety of other data sources and manage all of the data that is returned.
THE BRIDGESMART PROCESS DIAGRAM
BridgeSmart optimises the use of credit bureau data and facilitates the operational integration of previously acquired bureau data, as well as the real-time online acquisition of bureau data.
BENEFITS AND FUNCTIONALITY
LOWER COST Reduces unnecessary bureau queries, as valid bureau data can be re-used, rather than sourced from the credit bureau multiple times. Allows for multiple bureau calls and multi-bureau strategy. FLEXIBILITY Can be configured to consume other internal/external data/decision services. Rules for bureau data validity and reuse are configured by business users. ARCHIVE Online Bureau Data Archive holds most recent bureau record acquired per customer.
EASE OF USE, EASY ACCESS, EASY DEPLOYMENT User configurable interface to manage optimisation and bureau data access parameters. Pre-configured database structure and data access service provide easy access to acquired credit bureau information.
Optimise the use of credit bureau data, reduce costs
Contact us to schedule a demo and to discuss how BridgeSmart can optimise the use of credit bureau data, integrate previously acquired bureau data, and acquire bureau data online in real-time.
Sophisticated web interface allows system administrators to configure required bureau access (web) services, configure optimisation parameters for both online and batch data, and run simple queries against existing bureau records. Administration console provides system administrators with web based user interface to the following functions:
- Detailed configuration of web services required to access bureau environment and execute a bureau enquiry.
- Manipulation and transformation of bureau response data to meet (client) internal data format and lay-out requirements.
- Configuration of optimisation parameters (including recency) by department, providing the flexibility to optimise against on-line data, batch data, or both.
- Manual queries/searches against specific bureau records to support investigations and data related queries from business users.
DATA ACCESS WEB SERVICE
Web service for easy operational access to batch bureau data BridgeSmart is delivered with a pre-configured web service that provides easy access for all client applications or user interfaces requiring bureau data. This simple feature ensures the realisation of return on investment on bureau data expenses.
ONLINE BUREAU DATA ARCHIVE
Landing zone for all acquired online bureau data. Only the most recent record per customer is kept. Rather than using a restrictive database structure, records are written away and retrieved as XML strings. This design feature allows for the configuration and assimilation of many and varied online data sources and/or bureaux without the need for customisation or the architectural redesign of the application.
BATCH BUREAU DATABASE
Facilitates loading and operational use of acquired bulk bureau data. The batch database is pre-configured to support the layout and format of any client’s bulk bureau data feed enabling the easy loading of bulk data into BridgeSmart without the need for client IT development effort.
- Industry-leading software design principles
- Highly configurable and flexible design to meet business requirements and reduce cost of ownership
- Designed for industry standard hardware platforms
- Microsoft.net development tools supports rapid future enhancements through a simple and efficient development environment
- LAN and WAN supported
- Runs on any TCP/IP network
- Supports VM and cloud-based deployments