Collections & Recoveries
In-person training on Collections & Recoveries fundamentals and best practice.
Collections & Recoveries Seminars
All seminars are presented by Principa personnel, who all have extensive experience in the global consumer credit and collections industries. All presenters have an established track record of providing results-driven consulting and successful implementations of scoring, systems and strategies at a wide range of blue-chip clients.
Should you not find a course listing above that meets your training needs, please contact us to develop a bespoke course.
There is a minimum commitment of three consecutive days of seminars for bespoke training.
Popular configurations include:
- Best Practices Programme I
- Introduction to Scoring, Risk Management Best Practices
- New Accounts, Collections Management Best Practices
- Early Stage (5 days total)
- Best Practices Programme II
- Risk Management Best Practices
- Account Management, Collections Management Best Practices
- Late Stage, Performance Management Best Practices (5 days total)
- Scoring Best Practices Programme
- Introduction to Scoring, Scoring Best Practices
- New Accounts, Scoring Best Practices
- Account Management (5 days total)
- Profitability Best Practices Programme
- Scoring Best Practices
- Account Management, Profitability Best Practices (5 days total)
“Through the Credit Academy, Principa has successfully delivered practical credit risk training to our personnel in the past and we were very pleased with the results. This intensive training programme will equip our personnel with the skills needed to face the ever changing challenges of the South African financial services industry.”