We'll help you understand your customers, segment them, and engage with them in a more relevant and effective manner that will improve the profitability of your business.
We use data to help you better understand your customers.
We use data - yours and 3rd party data - to draw customer insights and provide answers that will optimise your Customer Engagement strategies.
There are 3 components to how we achieve this, outlined below.
1. Strategy: Challenges to meet
Depending on the size and maturity of your business, we will work within or refresh your existing strategy framework or even help you build a new one. We’ll review your strategy and tactical campaign objectives to determine what questions we must focus on answering and what data sources are needed. Typical questions our data analysis can answer are:
- Who are my customers?
- What are my customers interested in?
- How can I ensure that I offer them relevant information and products?
- What channel do my customers prefer being contacted on?
- Who is likely to churn?
- How can I improve customer retention?
- Which customers are dormant but likely to re-activate if I engage with them appropriately?
- How can I deepen the relationship? (increase frequency and volume)
- How can I broaden the relationship? (increase variety of products bought)
2. Data to enable
We’ll identify and source the right data required to answer those business critical questions regarding your customers, prospects, pricing and product offering.
CREDIT BUREAU DATA
Determine LSM and affordability based on insolvency, debt review, payment profile
Refine segmentation with personal information collected from the customers via application forms, surveys or competitions used to identify customer segments
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS DATA
Determine the best channel to use for engaging with your prospects or customers. Channel preference can be derived from historical response behaviour
Use transaction data to determine Customer Lifetime Value, product preferences, propensity to respond, propensity to churn
Analysis of website data can identify recency and frequency of activity, as well as product preferences
Reveal general interests based on browser activity on like-for-like customer segments
3. Analytics applied
We’ll feed the relevant data into our Genius analytic engine to extract customer insights that will help you enhance customer understanding and refine your strategy and tactics.
Learn about our Genius Insights-as-a-Service offering.
Additional consulting services
Our Customer Analytics Consulting services provide the data insights and answers to optimise your customer engagement strategy and improve ROI.
Benefits of data-driven strategies
- Retain and grow your profitable customers
- Target and acquire new profitable customers
- Selectively win back profitable, good-fit lapsed customers
- Maximise your share of wallet with customers through increasing weight of purchase, frequency of purchase, basket size and upsell
- Determine the most relevant promotional offer per customer based on their customer segmentation, location and purchase history
- Improve your marketing effectiveness and marketing ROI by leveraging insights gained from marketing campaigns run across various touch points
- Match customer profiles with the right offering, at the right time to improve the success rate of up-sell and cross-sell promotions and increase spend per customer across various stores
- Increase the relevance and timeliness of your promotional offers to grow your share of Customer.