Achieve higher yields from your Collections efforts through our Comprehensive Collections Assessment.
“World Bank data show South Africans are the biggest borrowers in the world, with 86% of the population in debt. The National Credit Regulator says 10.3 million South Africans are finding it difficult to meet their monthly debt repayments.” 8 March 2016, Business Day
With more South Africans finding their ability to meet financial obligations compromised, it has become business critical to ensure your debtors meet their financial commitments with you ahead of other competing institutions.
A Three Day High-Level Collections Assessment by Principa will facilitate and enhance your probability of getting paid first!
We will enhance your capability to improve your collection and recovery yields by reviewing your strategic and operational framework within a tried and tested framework that covers strategy, people, process and technology disciplines.
Our subject matter experts will conduct a high-level analysis of the following areas to identify potential areas for improvement and optimisation:
- Review of your strategic approach to pre-delinquency, risk segmentation, operational data evaluation, tilted treatment frameworks, rehabilitation options, settlement and compromise strategies, outsourcing, debt sales and legal recovery / litigation, and
- Your ability to facilitate a ‘Test and Learn’ environment.
2. Structure and People
- Structural alignment to strategic and operational intent, and
- Capacity planning, training and development, personnel KPS, rewards and incentive frameworks.
- Benchmarking of your current technology (including enhancement capability) against best practice collections and recovery platforms with a particular focus on telephony, workflow, scoring, strategy execution capabilities and payment mechanisms.
- Collections and recovery reporting capability in terms of management information / business intelligence across portfolio, financial and tactical outcomes,
- Productivity management, including dialler and campaign management outcomes,
- Vendor / Practitioner allocation criteria,
- Trace protocols,
- Call protocols, and
- Quality Assurance.
- Validation of your performance in terms of portfolio penetration, conversion, activation and yield rates.
Upon completion of our high-level assessment, our team of subject matter experts will provide you with the following:
A Detailed Report
highlighting remediation opportunities of a strategic and operational nature, as well as benchmarking your capability. This report will provide appropriate recommendations to identify, execute and improve strategy, people, processes and technology outcomes.
A Strategic Roadmap
prioritising a selective list of key initiatives to facilitate progression.